FEE SCHEDULE FOR 2023
In January 2023 the new Queensland Government Kindergarten Funding (QKF) will commence. All children in Kindy will be eligible for a range of subsidies.
The Queensland Kindergarten Funding (QKF) supports services with the cost of delivering an approved kindergarten program for 15hours per week. Only one centre can be claimed for QKF per child.
2023 Fees Schedule
|Term Fee||Annual Fee|
|Family Tax Benefit eligibility||$114||$456|
|Kindy Plus Eligibility||FREE KINDY|
Our Term fee is calculated based on our FULL annual fee rate of $4000.00 minus the Qld Govt base subsidy of $1500.00 per child.
Family Tax Benefit eligibility
The Queensland Government will reduce your out-of-pocket costs for kindy $3,544 per year. Proof of eligibility will be required. If you are not sure of your eligibility for Family Tax Benefit please visit https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/family-tax-benefit .
Kindy Plus Eligibility- FREE KINDY
Fee Free for each eligible child who meets one or more specified criteria. Proof of eligibility will be required.
The Queensland Government will meet your out-of-pocket costs for your sessional kindy program if you:
- hold a current Australian Government Health Care Card (HCC)
- hold a current Australian Government Pensioner Concession Card (automatic HCC entitlements)
- hold a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card or White Card
- have formal communication, such as a letter, from the relevant agency stating the intent to issue a Health Care Card
- have evidence of formal foster or kinship care arrangements
- identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- have three or more children, of the same age, enrolled in the same year
- have a child who is identified as living in a formal child protection out-of-home-care arrangement
- are a family and child who have entered Australia under the Australian Government’s Refugee and Humanitarian Program, or is in the process of seeking asylum and holds a temporary
A copy of your current card must be given to staff to enable the subsidy to be applied to your invoice. Should your card expire during a term a new invoice will be sent with fees applied for any time not covered by the concession rate.
Enrolment Fee: A non-refundable enrolment fee of $150.00 will be charged per child. This includes a maintenance levy and one parent’s membership fee. The maintenance levy will be used to help maintain the grounds and buildings of the Centre. Health Care card Holder rebate: